We can't wait to celebrate your next special event with you!
Did you know you can schedule a private class with Aradia Fitness, fit for any occasion? Celebrate a birthday or bachelorette; create a one-of-a-kind team-building event for your employees; or gather your best buds to try out one of our class options in a private group setting.
DON’T LET A LITTLE QUARANTINE STOP YOUR PARTY!
Outdoor dance or fitness parties are available for groups of 10 persons or less – choose from a variety of class topics, including Kangoo Jumps, Chair Dance, Zumba, Twerk’n’Tone, and more. We sorry – but pole & aerial parties will not be available until at least mid-September, in compliance with government orders.
Fill out our information request form at the bottom of this page to get in contact with our party booking manager.
WE’VE GONE VIRTUAL!
Book a VIRTUAL PRIVATE CLASS event with Aradia Fitness. If your besties live out of state or if you have an immunocompromised friend, that doesn’t mean you can’t still have a good time with your friends! A virtual party is a private online Zoom class experience for you and up to fourteen of your besties. We’ll send your group a private Zoom link, everyone can log in from their individual homes, and one of our instructors will get your group moving, laughing, and connecting during this time of isolation. What better way to add a little fun into quarantine life?!
For a same-day response, please call our Party Line directly at (919) 614-6174 during business hours. If we are unable to answer, please leave a message as we may be assisting someone else at the time.
PRICING & SCHEDULING
BASIC PARTY PACKAGE
- 60 minutes in length
- One class topic
- $125 minimum to book
- Minimum will cover first 5 attendees
- $15/person after the first 5
The basic party package allows your group to enjoy 60 minutes of private instruction in the class topic of your choice. We can accommodate groups of up to 40 attendees – no party is too small or too large!
Pick any of our class topics for you & your group. Popular party requests are Intro to Pole Dancing, Lap Dance, Aerial Yoga, Intro to Aerial Acrobatics, Twerk, among others.
Don’t see something on our class list that you are interested in? Contact us and we may be able to accommodate your request!
- A $125 deposit is required to reserve your date and time. The deposit covers both the minimum fee to book and the first 5 attendees. For each attendee after the first five, the cost is $15 per additional person due at the start of your event.
- For groups of more than 20, please email us to discuss our large group rates.
- Party times can be extended in 30 minute blocks, for $50 per each block. A great option for groups interested in having two class topics featured in the same event.
- All guests in attendance in the studio are considered participants, whether they participate in the activities being taught or not (ie; observers) Exceptions may be made if a physical condition prevents a guest from participating. Please inquire at time of booking.
- Absolutely NO alcohol is permitted on the premises. For safety reasons – if an instructor feels that anyone in a group is under the influence of any impairing substance, we reserve the right to cancel or stop the class immediately. No refunds or reschedules will be allowed.