To our valued community members,
Anyone else feel like they are living in a bizarre, alternate reality?
We certainly do.
Each day we learn numerous new things about our country, our state and our local community… and still there remains great uncertainty about what comes next. We are standing here with you, sharing in the same tumultuous range of emotions that has quickly become the new norm for many of us.
Throughout this, we continue to take great strength and pride from this incredible little community we all belong to – the Aradia Family. THANK YOU for the outpouring of support that so many of you continue to give to us, even while experiencing upheavals in your own lives. You will never know how truly special that is.
A lot has changed in the past week, just within our little slice of the world. We appreciate your continued flexibility & patience as we all navigate this new reality together.
Taking into account continued COVID-19 updates, the responses of other states in our country to stop the spread of it, and scientific predictions for how the virus is going to behave over the next 2-6 weeks, we find ourselves in a very difficult position.
All group classes, private lessons, and workshops are canceled until May 1, 2020. The current virus trend predictions show that the spread & impact of this virus will not peak until mid-April. We take our role as responsible community members seriously; even when it may possibly be detrimental to us as a small business. We cannot in good conscience operate Aradia Fitness in a way that could damage our community.
We know there will be many questions about what that means for you. We hope the below information will address your inquiries.
IF YOU HAVE A CURRENT MEMBERSHIP CONTRACT:
- You may choose to keep it active. By doing so, you will receive continued all-access to Aradia Fitness Online and we will credit you (1) private lesson with Janine or Dakota for each month, beginning April 2020. This private lesson credit will not expire until three (3) months after we resume operations.
- You may choose to keep it active. By doing so, you will receive continued all-access to Aradia Fitness Online and we will credit you (2) virtual personal training sessions for the month of April.
- You may suspend your membership until operations resume again. You will need to contact us before March 31, 2020. Any requests after that date will be held to our standard cancellation terms.
- You may request a contract termination; early-termination fees will be waived. You will receive a discount on a 3-Month Subscription to Aradia Fitness Online based on the value of the remaining days of your current month. This will be done on the day you request and cannot be backdated.
- Please email email@example.com by March 31 2020 to claim one of these options.
IF YOU HAVE DROP-IN CLASS CREDITS:
- You can apply the value of your remaining credits, up to $100, towards a 3-Month Subscription to Aradia Fitness Online. Your class credits will no longer be available for use if you choose this option. Email firstname.lastname@example.org by March 31 2020 to claim this option.
- You can save your class credits for when operations resume again. At that time, we will honor any credits that may expire between now & then. Since we do not have a solid reopening date, please wait until we announce that classes have resumed before contacting us. You will have two weeks after classes resume to make any extension requests.
IF YOU HAVE CURRENT WORKSHOP CREDITS:
- You can apply the value of your remaining credits, up to $100, towards a 3-Month Subscription to Aradia Fitness Online. Your workshop credits will no longer be available for use if you choose this option. Email email@example.com by March 31 2020 to claim this option.
- You can save your workshops credits for when operations resume again. At that time, you can use the remaining credit value towards a future class or workshop. Since we do not have a solid reopening date, please wait until we announce that classes have resumed before contacting us. You will have two weeks after classes resume to make any credit application request.
PLEASE NOTE – WE WILL NOT HONOR ANY REFUND REQUESTS AT THIS TIME.
We are confident that we have provided each of you with a reasonable service exchange or suspension options given the exigent circumstances. We also greatly appreciate that you will continue to support us as a small business, and avoid making a request of us that could strain our resources more than they already are.
OUR CURRENT PLAN FOR NOW.
We are so thrilled about our Aradia Fitness Online platform – it has turned out to be better than we ever expected!
This platform allows us to still provide you with instructor-led movement classes. More importantly, it allows us to continue to employ the instructors you love so very much. We will be recording new content twice a week while we still can. Each recording session turns out 4-10 new videos… videos that we will release daily to keep new content continuously coming your way! We love seeing you guys enjoying them – keep tagging us online, sharing your class experience, and encouraging others to try a new class.
Don’t forget that the monthly subscription service is $49/month for all-access to our growing video library. We also have an option for a 3-day video rental; you can rent one video at a time for $9.99. Visit https://aradiafitnessonline.vhx.tv to dive in today.
Whoo hoo! We are excited to share that we willl be live-streaming classes three times a week in our private forum on Facebook! These events are open to anyone who is a member of the group. For now, we will continue to offer them as a donations-based class. This means that you can pay what you are able… and if COVID-19 has you strapped financially, you don’t have to donate anything at all. All livestream donations go directly to paying the instructor who teaches, and the remaining bit into our studio relief fund. Livestream classes will be held Tuesdays & Thursdays at 6:30pm and Saturdays at 9:30am. A rotating roster of instructors & class topics will be featured during these sessions.
OUR CURRENT PLAN FOR WHEN CLASSES RESUME.
When the time arrives that health & government officials deem it safe for small businesses to resume conservative operations, we will be ready for you! The studio will have been disinfected and sanitized numerous times by then. It will almost be like new!
Our first plan is to create a private lesson schedule, much similar to a regular class schedule, that will allow you to book one-on-one time with one of our instructors. If you have a membership (either one you kept active or one you reactivated) we will provide you with one (1) private lesson every two weeks AND provide you with unlimited access to Aradia Fitness Online. This will remain in effect only while we operate on such a schedule. Private lessons must be used two weeks from the date you receive them from us; roll-overs or credits will not be given.
When it is deemed safe for Aradia Fitness to operate group fitness classes again, we will do so on a modified schedule that limits the amount of students per class. We are unsure at this time if that will include Aerial Acrobatic & Aerial Yoga classes – it really depends on what new knowledge we all have on how COVID-19 behaves. It is likely that the modified schedule will remain in effect for a while or at least until it appears the virus is well under control in our community. Once the modified schedule returns, the private lesson schedule will no longer be utilized.
And lastly, when all this is over…and we WILL get there… Aradia Fitness is going to throw the biggest, silliest, twerk-happy “NO MORE SOCIAL DISTANCING” party for all of you! We miss you all terribly already – your smiles, your energy, your moments of triumph both in and out of the studio. We cannot wait until we all get to share space together again.
Thank you again, from the bottom of our hearts, for sticking with us during these trying times. Aradia Fitness wouldn’t be much of anything without all of you.
As always, please reach out to management directly via email with any further questions you may as they arise. Don’t forget to stay connected with us on Facebook & Instagram – we can still support & celebrate each other until we get to see each other again!
Sending magical, unicorn wishes & kisses your way (but not closer than 6 feet),
Dakota Fox, Janine Cooper, and the Aradia Fitness Team